Nikki (I) Reed filmography and biography
Date of birth: 17 May 1988, West Los Angeles, California, USA
Nikki (I) Reed trivia
- Daughter of Seth Reed
- Thirteen, which was written by Reed and the director, is a partially autobiographical film about Reed's rebellious life as a thirteen year old.
- According to an interview with Yen magazine, Nikki's father, Seth Reed, is of Jewish heritage, while her mother, Cheryl Houston, a hairdresser, has Italian and Cherokee Native American ancestry. Nikki was raised mostly in her father's Jewish religion.
- Has an older brother, Nathan August Reed, who was born on November 23, 1986.
- Her parents divorced when she was just two years old
- She grew up in Culver City, California, where her mother still resides.
- Nikki wrote the script for Thirteen in six days while she was on Winter Holiday.
- She loves to go horseback riding
- She moved out on her own when she was 14.
- Close friends with Thirteen co-star Evan Rachel Wood, and with director Catherine Hardwicke.
- Lived in Ruma, IL for 1 year. Did not live in IL at any other time but does visit once a year if possible.
- Boyfriend of 6 months is Paris Kasidokostas Latsis [July 2009].
- Her favorite food is sushi.
- Just appeared in Last Day of Summer with Adam Scarimbolo.
- Close friends with Twilight co-stars Kellan Lutz, Taylor Lautner, Peter Facinelli, Elizabeth Reaser, Kristen Stewart (I), Ashley Greene (I), and Jackson Rathbone.
Nikki (I) Reed quotes
- "I didn't know when I finished Thirteen that I wanted to be an actress. I went back to high school, and then I realized I missed it. I had fallen in love with being on the set".
- "I had hoped that girls all over the world would relate to Thirteen. But I had no idea that girls I was sitting next to went through the same-things I did".