The Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 trial includes Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, OneNote, Access, Publisher and Lync, so you're getting the full kit and kaboodle. We expect most small businesses will in practice opt for Office Professional 2013, which omits Lync.
The trial is available in 32-bit and 64-bit versions, but the recommendation is that most users are better off with the 32-bit version even if they have a 64-bit version of Windows, largely because it provides better compatibility with older add-ins for Office.
- It's a hefty download at 667MB for the 32-bit version and more for the 64-bit version. You'll need Windows 7 or 8, or Windows Server 2008 R2 or 2012. Office 2013 won't run on Windows XP or Vista.
- There are various other requirements, so it's wise to check the small print before downloading, but most PCs purchased in the last few years should be OK.
- If you want the full experience using the touch-control features, then you'll need to be running Windows 8 and a touchscreen computer.
- Installing the software is easiest if you're running Windows 8, where you right-click the .img file that you downloaded, select Mount, and then run the setup program.
- With Windows 7, you could burn the .img file onto an optical disc and install from there, or use a utility such as 7-Zip to extract the files to a folder or perhaps a USB stick for installation.
How to Install Activator:
1. Extract the files using PowerIso for example. 2. Install Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus.exe. After installation Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus is not running (Closed).
3. Now, Install the KMSnano. When they ask for the password, we have given the password in password.txt , just copy and paste that password.
4. After installation completes, go to C:Program filesKMSnano then run the KMSnano Application i.e. KMSELDI.
5. They will ask for the Activation product, chose Microsoft office 2013 and Put Ip 127.0.0.3 or 127.0.0.1 or put your own IP and then click on the Red button to activate it!
6. If you're getting any noise then don't worry.. Just check if your office has been activated or not!
7. Now just Restart your PC. And now open MS word 2013 then click on "OPEN OTHER DOCUMENTS" which is at left portion... then you can find "ACCOUNT" tag at the left portion... Click on that tag. Now you can able to see that "PRODUCT ACTIVATED"!
|Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus (32&64bit)+Activator/Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus (32&64bit)+Activator-setup.exe||151.44 Mb|