Nadia Bjorlin filmography and biography
Date of birth: 2 August 1980, Newport, Rhode Island, USA
Nadia Bjorlin trivia
- Lived in Sweden until age 7.
- Speaks Swedish, Farsi, French, Italian, and Russian.
- Won first place in the Metro Lyric Opera Competition in New York City in May 1999.
- Competed in the Miss Florida Teen USA Pageant in 1998, finishing as the second runner-up.
- Plays the flute, harp, guitar, and piano.
- Nadia is Swedish on her father's side and Persian on her mother's side.
- Nadia's father, Ulf, was a world-renowned composer and conductor. Her mother, Fary, is an interior decorator and painter.
- She was named one of Sweden's sexiest women in 2002 by the Swedish magazine Slitz
- Sister of Ulf Bjorlin
- Daughter of Ulf Björlin
- She is the second daughter of conductor and composer Ulf Bjorlin Sr., and his Persian wife Fary. She has an older brother Ulf Alexander Jr., born in 1979 and a younger brother Jean-Paul, born in 1982. She also has three half-siblings from her mother's first marriage, her sister Katja, born in 1965, her brother Kaj, born in 1969, and her sister Kamilla born in 1970. She also has half-siblings through her father's first marriage.
- Half-sister of Kamilla Bjorlin
Nadia Bjorlin quotes
- I believe in "soulmates", especially growing up and seeing how much my parents loved each other. Thay always said that they had been married in past lives too.
- My father's music has always inspired me in many ways...especially to be better at what I do.
- I would love to play Wonder Woman; I have the abilities and the strength because I am definitely not the typical Hollywood actress. I'm Amazonian in that I am 5' 8", have curves, muscles and am very strong. I don't look like I'm going to break in half like most of these women in the industry are.
Nadia Bjorlin filmography
|Venice the Series||2009|
|The 35th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards||2008|
|If I Had Known I Was a Genius||2007|
|Tom Green Live!||2006|
|Out of Practice||2005|
|The 2005 World Music Awards||2005|
|Jake in Progress||2005|
|Sex, Love & Secrets||2005|
|Dancing with the Stars||2005|
|Two and a Half Men||2003|
|Navy NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service||2003|
|The Marriage Undone||2002|
|Days of Our Lives' Christmas||2001|
|The Other Half||2001|
|Days of Our Lives' 35th Anniversary||2000|
|Days of Our Lives||1965|