Renoise 2.7.2 Publisher's description
Renoise is the next generation of music tracker application combining studio quality sound and virtually infinite expandability with a clear and concise interface putting every parameter and option literally at your fingertips!
While using proven music tracker concepts and technology with a pedigree running back to the days of the Amiga, Renoise supports MIDI and embraces modern and limitless VST/VSTi plugin technologies, therefore achieving power and precision every electronic musician has been dreaming of, all in one affordable piece of software
Through over 5 years of development we listened to our users, implementing their suggestions and considering their complaints. The result; powerful and reliable music software that suits your needs.
· Automatic PDC (Plugin Delay Compensation)
· Plug-ins and external inputs have varying amounts of delay, making your tracks sound really sloppy. With Automatic PDC, instruments and effects in your productions will be tightly synced.
· High resolution timing
· With the new timing engine added in Renoise 2.0 you can place events with an insane maximum resolution of up to 65,536 PPQ. This high precision allows live recordings to retain their natural, human feel.
· Multi-Core Support
· Unleash your computer's full potential. Take advantage of all the cores in your system to boost performance, allowing you to add much more and heavier DSPs, tracks, VST FX and VST Instruments than before.
· Quick. That sums it up pretty much. Once you get rolling with the keyboard shortcuts, there is no stopping you. And hey, there are no annoying floating windows. Every widget stays where it belongs.
· Multi Platform
· Renoise runs on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. If you want to use Renoise on all of them, that is possible too! No need to register a separate copy.
· Connect Renoise to hardware synths or VST instruments to send and receive notes and controllers changes. Sync Renoise in either master or slave mode.
· Plugin support: VSTi, VSTfx, LADSPA and AudioUnits
· Plugins provides you a vast array of effects and synths. With Renoise all that is within reach. Why not map an external MIDI controller to a plugin through the Automate Device and start tweaking for real?
· Low latency audio with Multi-I/O ASIO
· Soundcards with ASIO benefit from low audio latency and the ability to route individual tracks through any available hardware channel.
· Integrated Sampler
· Edit and playback samples with the Sample Editor. Because really, why should you let yourself be distracted by switching back and forth to external editors?
· External Audio Recording
· You can record your sound card's line-in in the Sample Editor. Capture perfectly synched or manually triggered external audio directly into a sample slot. Or route the external signal through the Line-In Device into the DSP Chain.
· Instrument Editor
· Turn VST Instruments into CPU-friendly multi-sample Instruments with the Instrument Editor.
· Renoise's flexible answer to the traditional mixer. Also doubles as an interface for the DSP Chain.
· Built-in DSP Effects
· Reverb, delay, compressor, distortion, flanger, phaser, EQ. Use as many of them as you like - or your pc can handle.
· Track routing
· The Send and Master tracks pave the way for unique routing options. Whether you route a single channel or 50 channels to a Send track full of effects, your pc's CPU will hardly know the difference.
· Draw curves to tell effects and instruments how their parameters should change during playback.
· Rendering to WAV
· Export your songs to WAV. Up to 32-bit, 96 kHz, with either cubic or sinc interpolation. Renoise can also save the separate tracks and patterns.
· File formats
· Renoise accepts many sample and song formats.
|Torrent downloaded from Extratorrent||13.00 b|