With over 6,000 entries, CRC Standard Mathematical Tables and Formulae, 32nd Edition continues to provide essential formulas, tables, figures, and descriptions, including many diagrams, group tables, and integrals not available online. This new edition incorporates important topics that are unfamiliar to some readers, such as visual proofs and sequences, and illustrates how mathematical information is interpreted. Material is presented in a multisectional format, with each section containing a valuable collection of fundamental tabular and expository reference material.
New to the 32nd Edition
* A new chapter on Mathematical Formulae from the Sciences that contains the most important formulae from a variety of fields, including acoustics, astrophysics, epidemiology, finance, statistical mechanics, and thermodynamics
* New material on contingency tables, estimators, process capability, runs test, and sample sizes
* New material on cellular automata, knot theory, music, quaternions, and rational trigonometry
* Updated and more streamlined tables
Retaining the successful format of previous editions, this comprehensive handbook remains an invaluable reference for professionals and students in mathematical and scientific fields.
See all Editorial Reviews
* Hardcover: 833 pages
* Publisher: CRC Press; 32 edition (June 22, 2011)
* Language: English
* ISBN-10: 1439835489
* ISBN-13: 978-1439835487
|CRC Standard Mathematical Tables and Formulae 32nd ed - D. Zwillinger (CRC, 2012) WW.pdf||11.47 Mb|